Connecticut Lawyers Advocating for Clients' Rights
The law firm of Kimmel & Kimmel, LLC, is committed to protecting the rights, interests, and wishes of our clients. We do this by providing effective and efficient counsel and courtroom advocacy and by focusing on client service.
Contact us for a confidential initial consultation with a lawyer in our law offices in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Our attorneys use their more than 50 years of combined experience to effectively and efficiently represent clients in the following areas:
- Personal Injury: We handle all types of personal injury claims, from slips and falls to recreational sports accidents.
- Car Accidents: Our attorneys help injured people recover compensation for serious injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents.
- Motorcycle Accidents: We help those hurt in motorcycle accidents seek full, fair compensation for injuries and lost work time.
- Workers' Compensation: We help people injured on the job recover workers' compensation, sometimes known as workman's compensation, needed to recover from workplace injuries.
Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate: Our firm handles commercial real estate transactions, including financing, mortgages and closings.
- Residential Real Estate: We help people buy and sell residential real estate in the Norwalk area and offer extra assistance to first-time homebuyers.
Divorce and Family Law
- Divorce and Family Law: Our attorneys help Norwalk families with issues such as divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, and marital property division.
- Marital Property Division: We help couples who are going through divorce find a fair way to divide the family home and other assets, as well as any debts.
- Spousal and Child Support: Our attorneys help divorcing clients safeguard their financial interests while promoting the best interests of the children.
- Child Custody: We help parents secure custody and visitation arrangements that are in the best interest of their children. We can also help establish legal paternity.
Additional Practice Areas
- Probate and Estate Administration: We help draft detailed estate plans to ensure your wishes are followed and, when the time comes, help simplify the probate process.
- Criminal Defense: Our firm handles both misdemeanor and felony charges such as DUI/DWI, drug possession, traffic violations, and assault and battery.
- Civil Litigation: We represent businesses and individuals in civil litigation such as contract or lease disputes, collections, and landlord-tenant disputes.
- Business Transactions: Our attorneys help with the formation of business entities and draft buy-sell agreements, lease agreements, and other business contracts.
Contact a Norwalk Lawyer at Kimmel & Kimmel, LLC
The law firm of Kimmel & Kimmel, LLC, offers free initial consultations in all cases and can arrange early morning and late evening appointments. We can be reached by phone at 203-803-2942, or contact us online to schedule an appointment with a lawyer.